Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Kerala chicken biryani (cooker biriyani) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kerala chicken biryani (cooker biriyani) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala chicken biryani (cooker biriyani) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Various vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala chicken biryani (cooker biriyani) recipe. You can have kerala chicken biryani (cooker biriyani) using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kerala chicken biryani (cooker biriyani):
- Provide 1 cup of Rice.
- Take 2 of Onions sliced.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes.
- You need 2 spoons of Ginger garlic green chilli paste.
- Take 2 spoons of Curd.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon juice.
- Take 2 spoons of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide 1 spoon of Garam masala.
- Use 1 cup of Coriander and pudina chopped.
- Get 300 grams of Chicken.
- Provide 2 pieces of Cardamom.
- Provide 2 of Cloves.
- Get 1 of Bay leaf.
- Take 1 of Cinnamon stick.
- You need As required of Oil /ghee.
- You need As required of Pineapple.
Instructions to make Kerala chicken biryani (cooker biriyani):
- Take a bowl add chicken and mix it with chilli, coriander, turmeric powder, garam masala, curd, lemon, onion(1) sliced, tomato, pudina and coriander leaves. Keep it for at least 4 hours. Keep it overnight in the fridge you will get a better taste..
- Take cooker add some oil and once it's hot add cardamom, bay leaf, cloves, cinnamon sticks along with onion sliced when the onion becomes light brown add the marinated chicken mix then keep it on high flame for 2 min. Add the rice to this and add 1 and half cup water to it. Add pineapple pieces, mint and coriander leaves and close the cooker. Keep it on low flame, after 1 whistle put it on low flame for another 5 mins. Garnish it with freshly chopped coriander leaves and fried onion and raisins..
- Serve hot with raita and papad..
If you find this Kerala chicken biryani (cooker biriyani) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.