Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Breakfast Pizza Minis (quick & easy) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Pizza Minis (quick & easy) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Cash.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Let’s begin with something really easy, changing the light bulbs. Do this for your house, not merely the kitchen. You should replace your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The family spends a lot of time in the cooking area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house as well. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not really that hard. Typically, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast pizza minis (quick & easy) recipe. You can have breakfast pizza minis (quick & easy) using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Breakfast Pizza Minis (quick & easy):
- You need of Libby's Country Sausage Gravy.
- Prepare of Shredded Cheddar Cheese (sharp, mild or whatever cheese u like).
- Get of refrigerated biscuits (preferably the layer ones u peel).
- Get of eggs or 5 egg whites.
- Prepare of cookie sheet for baking.
- You need of nonstick cooking spray to keep biscuits from sticking.
- You need of skillet to cook eggs in.
Steps to make Breakfast Pizza Minis (quick & easy):
- Preheat oven to whatever it says on biscuits directions (usually 375°).
- Let oven heat up while u prepare the food (at least 15 mins).
- Beat eggs with a fork or whisk until scambled.
- Cook scrambled eggs in skillet w/ cooking spray just until done over med. to med-high heat (don't brown or overcook & no salt).
- Set eggs aside, open biscuits, flatten them out w/ hands & fingers (not too much though or it will rip the dough).
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray & place flattened biscuits on it.
- Spoon 2-3 teaspoons of the sausage gravy on top & spread around but not too close to edges (leave a space around the edges that's about the thickness of index finger).
- Next sprinkle scrambled eggs on top of gravy on all biscuits (do not salt eggs. the cheese & gravy are salty enough).
- Sprinkle the tops with about 1 tablespoon each of cheese (don't use too much cheese. the gravy is salty & too much will overpower).
- At this point u can sprinkle some pepper or dried parsley on top. Now put in oven & bake until biscuit crusts are golden & done! ENJOY!!.
- U can also cook & brown some shredded hash browns & maybe onions or peppers & put on top the eggs before the cheese!.
- Or if u have kids who like bell peppers u can have them use a star or heart or whatever shaped cookie cutter and make shapes out of the peppers & place on top of cheese before baking! Just a couple ideas to make it ur own! :-).
If you find this Breakfast Pizza Minis (quick & easy) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.