Simple Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt can be a snack many people ignore. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. It consists of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green curry baked chicken breasts recipe. You can cook green curry baked chicken breasts using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts:
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbsp of Thai green curry paste.
- Take 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Get 1 of small handful cilantro, finely chopped.
- Get 6 of boneless, skinless chicken breast halves.
- Prepare of Zest from 1 lime.
Steps to make Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts:
- Preheat your oven to 425 F..
- In one bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and curry paste until combined. In another bowl, stir together the breadcrumbs, cilantro and a pinch of salt with a small drizzle of vegetable oil..
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and space them out on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spread the mayo mixture over the tops of the breasts, then sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over that. Bake the breasts in the oven for 25 minutes..
- Remove the breasts from the oven and sprinkle on the lime zest. Let rest for 5 minutes, then serve with a nice heap of steamed rice..
If you find this Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.