Steps to Prepare Award-winning Vickys Vanilla Cupcakes with Coffee/Mocha Icing, GF DF EF SF NF
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Vanilla Cupcakes with Coffee/Mocha Icing, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Vanilla Cupcakes with Coffee/Mocha Icing, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys vanilla cupcakes with coffee/mocha icing, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys vanilla cupcakes with coffee/mocha icing, gf df ef sf nf using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Vanilla Cupcakes with Coffee/Mocha Icing, GF DF EF SF NF:
- You need 170 grams (1 cup) of potato starch – not flour.
- You need 127 grams (1 cup) of sorghum flour.
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda / bicarb.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 240 ml of light coconut milk.
- Provide 200 grams of granulated sugar.
- Use 2 1/4 tsp of Vickys Best Gluten-Free Egg Replacer (from my profile)mixed with 4 tbsp milk*.
- You need 3 tbsp of coconut oil, melted.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 1/4 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need of Icing.
- Use 250 grams of icing / powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of free-from butter – I use gold-foil wrapped Stork brand.
- Use 2 tbsp of cold brewed black coffee.
- Use 2 tbsp of cocoa powder (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Vickys Vanilla Cupcakes with Coffee/Mocha Icing, GF DF EF SF NF:
- If using any other egg replacer you'll need to add 1 tsp of xanthan gum to your dry ingredients. My egg replacer already has xanthan gum in it.
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line a 12 hole cupcake tin with paper liners.
- Mix the flour, starch, baking powder, baking soda, salt and xanthan if using together in a large bowl.
- Mix the sugar, milk, mixed egg replacer, oil, vanilla and lemon juice in another.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry and beat smooth.
- Pour into the cupcake liners, 3/4 full, and bake for 15 – 20 minutes until nicely domed and a toothpick tests clean.
- Let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile put the icing sugar, cocoa, butter, vanilla and coffee in a bowl and beat together.
- Beat until smooth. If you like your icing thicker just add extra icing sugar.
- Chill for an hour while the cupcakes cool, then frost them.
- These are best eaten the same day you make them. You can part freeze them, then individually double wrap in clingfilm and continue freezing them in a lidded container, then defrost unwrapped as required.
- You can leave out the cocoa as I've done (I discovered I forgot to buy more….) for a plain coffee icing. I actually mixed 2 tbsp of ground flaxseed through my icing instead of adding extra icing sugar to compensate and it gave a great speckled effect and texture.
If you find this Vickys Vanilla Cupcakes with Coffee/Mocha Icing, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.