Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Orange Cake 🍊 (no eggs) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Orange Cake 🍊 (no eggs) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Orange Cake 🍊 (no eggs) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Put together a trail mixfrom a variety of seeds and nuts. Your mood can be elevated by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is possible since these foods are rich in magnesium which increases serotonin production. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that dictates to your brain how you feel at all times. The more serotonin you have, the happier you are going to feel. Not only that, nuts, in particular, are a fantastic protein food source.
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to orange cake 🍊 (no eggs) recipe. To make orange cake 🍊 (no eggs) you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Orange Cake 🍊 (no eggs):
- Get 3 cups of Oat Flour.
- Get 2 Tablespoon of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Get 150 ml of Coconut oil.
- You need 2 Cups of Freshly squeezed Orange Juice.
- Use 2 Tablespoon of Orange zest.
- You need Pinch of Salt.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Stevia.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of white Vinegar.
- Provide of Icing :.
- Take 1 Stick of Melte butter.
- Prepare 0.5 cup of powder Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of Orange Juice.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Orange zest.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
Steps to make Orange Cake 🍊 (no eggs):
- Add the sugar, baking powder, salt, vanilla extract to the oat flour (whisk well).
- In another pot mix the orange juice with lemon zest and vinegar and coconut oil.
- Add the orange mix to the dry flour mix and whisk well.
- Put the mix in a pan after buttering the pan with coconut oil and some flour.
- Put the pan in the over between 140 and 150 degrees C. For 35 minutes.
- Prepare the icing while baking: mix sugar powder, vanilla extract and of lemon zest and melted butter and add orange juice till you get the icing texture you need while whisking..
- Wait for the cake to cool down then cover it with the icing.
Then sprinkle about a tablespoon of flour. I was a bit worried about making a cake with no egg or dairy but it turned out beautifully. I followed others advice to substitute half sugar with brown sugar and added a little salt. I let them cool in the tins and they were so moist. I had to let them cook for longer then the recipe said though.
If you find this Orange Cake 🍊 (no eggs) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.