Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheesy Ham & Hashbrown Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Ham & Hashbrown Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Ham & Hashbrown Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These kinds of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A massive amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to operate as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. Typically, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy ham & hashbrown casserole recipe. To make cheesy ham & hashbrown casserole you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Ham & Hashbrown Casserole:
- Prepare 1 (32 oz) of bag Southern style hashbrowns.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of diced cooked ham.
- Provide 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of sour cream.
- Use 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Take to taste of Salt, pepper, onion powder.
- You need of Optional topping.
- Prepare 1 cup of crushed cornflakes.
- Provide 2 tbs of melted butter.
Instructions to make Cheesy Ham & Hashbrown Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a 9×13 casserole dish with nonstick spray..
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix together until will combined..
- Pour into casserole dish. Spread out evenly. If desired mix crushed cornflakes with melted butter and sprinkle over the top. Bake uncovered 30-45 minutes or until top is golden and bubbling. Let rest 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
If you find this Cheesy Ham & Hashbrown Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.