How to Prepare Homemade Sig's Onion, Cheese and Potato Mash
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sig's Onion, Cheese and Potato Mash recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sig's Onion, Cheese and Potato Mash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Onion, Cheese and Potato Mash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Start with exchanging the lights. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen area. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent type, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Using these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than just replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The kitchen lights in particular tend to be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Certainly this also happens in other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s about being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's onion, cheese and potato mash recipe. To cook sig's onion, cheese and potato mash you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's Onion, Cheese and Potato Mash:
- Take of large potatoes.
- Prepare of spring onions.
- Take of corners of cream cheese.
- You need of good squeeze of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of and for seasoning.
- Provide of salt, pepper, dried garlic, dried thyme, coriander.
- Provide of Grated mature cheddar or cheese of choice.
Steps to make Sig's Onion, Cheese and Potato Mash:
- First boil the potatoes in slightly salted water until soft enough to mash down with a fork. Drain the potatoes, mash down. Preheat your oven to 180°. Chop the spring onions finely, add to potatoes, then add all other ingredients (except the grated Cheddar) stir thoroughly until the cream cheese has melted into the mash and the mash becomes soft and fluffy..
- Layer the mashed potato into a ovenproof dish, then add the grated cheese over the top. Bake in oven until the cheese is slightly melted and crisped..
- Serve as a side dish and/or as a topping for meat, fish and or vegetables of choice..
If you find this Sig's Onion, Cheese and Potato Mash recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.