Simple Way to Make Speedy Broiled Lobster Tail
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broiled Lobster Tail recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broiled Lobster Tail recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely healthy and good for you. Several foods actually do improve your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you wish to combat depression. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. DHA and omega-3s are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly raise your mood.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broiled lobster tail recipe. To make broiled lobster tail you need 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Broiled Lobster Tail:
- You need 2 1/4 lb of lobster tails.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of ground paprika.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 of ground white pepper to taste.
- Get 1 of lemmon cut into wedges for garnesh.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
Steps to make Broiled Lobster Tail:
- Directions Preheat the broiler. Place lobster tails on a baking sheet. With a sharp knife or kitchen shears, carefully cut top side of lobster shells lengthwise. Pull apart shells slightly, and season meat with equal amounts butter, paprika, salt, and white pepper. Broil lobster tails until lightly browned and lobster meat is opaque, about 5 to 10 minutes. Garnish with lemon wedges to serve..
If you find this Broiled Lobster Tail recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.