Recipe of Perfect Christmas Cookies- Classic Vanillekipferl
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Christmas Cookies- Classic Vanillekipferl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Christmas Cookies- Classic Vanillekipferl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and have something great. Fill your pantry shelves with healthy foods. This way—even if you decide on something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to christmas cookies- classic vanillekipferl recipe. You can have christmas cookies- classic vanillekipferl using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Christmas Cookies- Classic Vanillekipferl:
- Use of All purpose flour (Weizenmehl).
- Prepare of Baking Powder (Dr. Oetker Original Backin).
- Get of Sugar.
- Provide of Vanilla Sugar (See ref: ).
- Take of Egg yolks (Size: M, Medium sized Eggs).
- Prepare of butter Margarine Soft or.
- Prepare of ground Almonds (Dr. Oetker gemahlene Mandeln).
- Get of Sugar Powdered.
- Use of Vanilla Sugar (Dr. Oetker Vanillin Zucker).
Instructions to make Christmas Cookies- Classic Vanillekipferl:
- Preparation Prepare the baking tray with baking paper. Preheat the oven – approx. 180 deg. celsius (top and bottom heat).
- DoughMix flour and baking powder in a mixing bowl. Add sugar, vanilla sugar, eggyolks, butter and ground almonds and mix it with a mixer (dough hook), first at low speed then till the highest speed..
- Knead the dough on a lighly floured surface to a smooth dough.Place the dough covered in plastic wrap in 30 minutes in fridge so as to make it firm..
- Make pencil thin rolls and cut it in 4- 5 cm long pieces. Roll the ends thinner then the rest of the roll and place it in baking tray (See video below). Tip: Make sure the baking tray is not hot when placing the dough..
- SprinkleMix powdered sugar with vanilla sugar and sprinkle some of it immediately on the hot kipferl. Cool the cookies and then sprinkle the rest of it..
- ReferencesVanillekipferl http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VanillekipferlVanilla Sugar http://germanfood.about.com/od/baking/r/vanillasugar.htmWatch Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKTUOnRpODUOriginal Recipe http://www.oetker.de/rezepte/r/klassische-vanillekipferl.html.
- If you have any doubts during the preparation, please do write your doubts on the page. I tried this recipe with half the quantity. Do try it and let me know how it turned out..
If you find this Christmas Cookies- Classic Vanillekipferl recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.