How to Make Favorite Thai Green Prawn Curry
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Green Prawn Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green prawn curry recipe. You can cook thai green prawn curry using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Green Prawn Curry:
- Take 150 g of cooked king prawn.
- Provide 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Provide 3 tbsp of green Thai curry paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need Half of cup broccoli.
- You need Half of cup green beans.
- Use Half of cup spinach.
- You need 3 of green fresh chilli.
- Get of Red chilli to garnish.
Steps to make Thai Green Prawn Curry:
- Wash all the vegetables. Only cut broccoli in medium pieces. Now in a frying pan pour oil. Fry the broccoli and beans for few minutes. Now add green curry paste. Add prawns and spinach cook them well in medium flame..
- Then add coconut milk and bring it to boil. Add green chillies and fish sauce. Put the lid on and cook them for 10mins in low flame. If needed can add some water..
- It can be served with steamed rice or fried rice..
If you find this Thai Green Prawn Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.