Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Roasted Parsnip Nut Loaf, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan Christmas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Roasted Parsnip Nut Loaf, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan Christmas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Your emotional level can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys roasted parsnip nut loaf, gf df ef sf nf vegan christmas recipe. You can cook vickys roasted parsnip nut loaf, gf df ef sf nf vegan christmas using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Roasted Parsnip Nut Loaf, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan Christmas:
- Take 600 grams of parsnips, peeled and halved.
- Get 100 grams of sweet potato, peeled and thickly chopped.
- Take 50 grams of potato, peeled and quartered.
- Get 50 grams of swede, peeled and diced.
- Get 50 grams of spinach.
- Take 1 of onion, peeled and finely chopped.
- Use 1 clove of garlic, peeled and finely chopped.
- You need 200 grams of carrot, peeled and grated.
- Provide 200 grams of roasted unsalted peanuts, chopped.
- Use 60 grams of roasted hazelnuts, chopped.
- Get 40 grams of blanched almonds, chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of parsley, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1 of gluten-free breadcrumbs or porridge oats.
- You need to taste of Maple syrup / Agave / Honey.
- Provide to taste of salt & pepper.
- Use of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Vickys Roasted Parsnip Nut Loaf, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan Christmas:
- Pre-heat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F and lightly oil a baking tray. Put the parsnips in a pan of boiling salted water for 5 minutes then drain. Lay them on the greased baking tray and give them a drizzle of oil and honey or agave and bake for 20 minutes until just softening. Leave the oven on when done for baking the finished loaf.
- Meanwhile, bring the swede, sweet potato and potato to boil in salted water, then simmer until slightly softened and drain.
- Also fry off the onion and garlic in some oil until the onion is translucent, then add to the pan with the swede and potato.
- Cook off the spinach in some salted water for 5 minutes until wilted then drain and add to the swede pan.
- When the parsnips are done, add them to the swede pan with the spinach, parsley, lemon juice, nuts and grated carrot, salt & pepper to taste.
- (If you need to roast the peanuts and hazelnuts yourself do so before roasting the parsnip etc at gas 4 / 180C / 350°F until they turn a shade darker and the skins split. The skins will be easily rubbed off).
- Mash everything together well. You should be able to form a moist ball in your hand with the mixture. If it's too wet, add some breadcrumbs or porridge oats to the mixture. Season to taste, you may wish to add more honey/agave.
- Lightly oil an ovenproof dish or line with foil. Spoon the mixture in, pat down and cover with some more oiled foil and bake for 30 minutes then remove foil and continue baking for a further 15-20 minutes until the top starts to turn golden brown.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing and serve hot with a nice salad, green veg or with some boiled potatoes and vegetable gravy.
- You can also bake in a loaf tin or it's nice to put into individual ramekins or madeline moulds. Adjust the cooking time to 45 minutes covered and 15 uncovered if you use a loaf tin and reduce to 35 minutes total time if using individual mini loaf moulds.
- This is a bit 'all about the timing' but it's worth it. It's a great alternative to meatloaf.
If you find this Vickys Roasted Parsnip Nut Loaf, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan Christmas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.