Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Red Velvet Cupcakes with Beetroot, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Red Velvet Cupcakes with Beetroot, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely healthy and good for you. A number of foods really do raise your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are terrific for helping you combat depression. Just see to it that you do not throw out the yolk. The egg yolk is the most important part of the egg in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, specifically the egg yolks, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can truly help you raise your mood. This is because the B vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Try eating a couple of eggs to cheer up!
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys red velvet cupcakes with beetroot, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys red velvet cupcakes with beetroot, gf df ef sf nf you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Red Velvet Cupcakes with Beetroot, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Get 2 tbsp of ground flax seeds.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of hot water.
- Take 140 grams (1 cup) of plain / gluten-free flour blend.
- Take 60 grams of (half a cup) cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum – only if using gf flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda / bicarb.
- Get 3/4 cup of beetroot puree (around 4 cooked beetroot).
- Get 200 grams of granulated sugar.
- Use 120 ml of olive oil.
- You need 60 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- Provide 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Vickys Red Velvet Cupcakes with Beetroot, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line a 12 hole muffin tin with cupcake cases.
- In a small bowl mix the ground flax with the hot water and let stand 15 minutes until it turns gelatinous and the oven has preheated fully.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, xanthan gum, baking powder and baking soda.
- In a stand mixer or blender, combine the beetroot puree, sugar, oil, milk, vanilla and flax slurry. Mix on a medium speed for a minute or 2 until well combined.
- Gradually add the wet mix to the dry mix and stir until smooth. If you want a richer red colour to these cupcakes you may want to stir in some red gel colouring at this point.
- Divide the cake batter evenly between the cupcake cases and bake for 18 – 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of a cake comes away clean.
- Let cool on a wire rack then frost with your favourite frosting!.
If you find this Vickys Red Velvet Cupcakes with Beetroot, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.