Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Oklahoma Open Faced Onion Sandwiches recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Oklahoma Open Faced Onion Sandwiches recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a place to start as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the cooking area. You should upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more initially, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. Coupled with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This likewise occurs in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's oklahoma open faced onion sandwiches recipe. You can cook mike's oklahoma open faced onion sandwiches using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Oklahoma Open Faced Onion Sandwiches:
- Take of ● For The Meat.
- Get of Ground Beef Prime Rib Or Grassfed Angus Patties.
- Prepare of ● For The Patty Seasonings [to top patties].
- You need of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Use of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Use of Liptons Onion Soup Mix.
- Prepare of ● For The Onions.
- Prepare of LG Thick Sliced Spanish Onions.
- Get of Can Drained Sliced Mushrooms.
- Get of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Provide of Unsalted Butter.
- Get of ● For The Potatoes.
- Take of Bucket Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes.
- Provide of ● For The Gravy.
- Provide of Pioneer Beef Grande Mix Or Mccormick.
- Provide of Beef Broth + 2 Cups Water.
- Take of ● For The Dry Toasted Breads.
- Take of Thick Slices SaraLee Bread Or Texas Toast.
Instructions to make Mike's Oklahoma Open Faced Onion Sandwiches:
- Here's what you'll need. Butter not pictured. Definitely use the packet gravy. It carries that same salt flavor as it does in Oklahoma..
- Add your butter, mushrooms, thick sliced Spanish onions, a dash of fresh ground black pepper and granulated garlic to pan..
- Season your formed patties top and bottom..
- This is the very best pre-fabed brand out there. Just microwave..
- Add your beef stock and water. Bring to a steady boil. Add your powdered gravy. Whisk constantly until gravy is thickened. Add less water if you want a thicker gravy..
- When your onions are almost translucent – add your patties..
- Fry onion until fully translucent..
- Finish frying your patties until medium rare..
- Set aside and toast your bread..
- Place 1 slice toasted bread down and add mashed potatoes. Add onion mixture and gravy. Add another layer of potatoes and onions with more gravy. Set second toasted slice to the side of sandwich. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Oklahoma Open Faced Onion Sandwiches recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.