Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Thieboudienne
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Thieboudienne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thieboudienne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not running as economically as they should. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to run as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. Largely, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thieboudienne recipe. You can have thieboudienne using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Thieboudienne:
- Use of 1 1/2 cups rice broken rice.
- Get of 4 Large pieces white fish snapper or grouper.
- Get of 3 tomatoes mashed.
- Take of 3 Ttablespoons tomato paste.
- Take of 1 bunch parsley crushed.
- Get of 1 large Carrot peeled and cut into medium pieces.
- Provide of 1 sweet potato peeled and chopped into large chunks.
- Use of 1 large onion chopped.
- Prepare of 4 cloves garlic finely chopped (divided).
- Use of 1 small eggplant sliced.
- Get of 1 small cabbage cut into 4 pieces.
- Provide of 1/2 cup peanut oil.
- Take of 2 Maggi cubes.
- Prepare of 1 Tablespoon nététou.
- Get of 2 Tablespoons smoked fish shredded or ground.
- Get of 2 habanero peppers de-seeded and diced..
- Provide of 1 Tablespoon black pepper.
- Get of salt to taste.
- Take of 4 okra.
- Use of 6 cups hot water.
Steps to make Thieboudienne:
- Prepare the stuffing or puree/marinade for fish : In a food processor or mortar and pestle blend or crush the parsley, half the garlic, 1 Maggi cube, plus a little salt and pepper to taste and a spoon of oil..
- Cut slits if in the flesh of the fish and stuff the puree inside or slather the fillets with the puree and refrigerate for a couple of hours. (Reserve leftover puree) Make the tomato sauce..
- Heat the oil to medium high and add the onions, tomatoes, tomato paste, the black pepper and remaining garlic. Then fry for 15 minutes..
- Add the stuffed or marinated fish into the tomato sauce..
- Add the Maggi cube, bay leaves, nététou, smoked fish, habaneros and 1 cup of water..
- Simmer until the fish pieces are cooked through, about 15 minutes..
- Remove the fish and add vegetables Remove the fish pieces and add all the vegetables except okra with 1 cup of water and cook the vegetables until they are cooked approximately 25-30 minutes..
- You must ensure that the vegetables are tender before removing them, but take care to not overcook them. Then remove the vegetables and add the okra with water. Cook for 5 minutes more than remove the okra.
- Cooking the Rice Cook the rice over low heat, stir often and cook until tender..
If you find this Thieboudienne recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.