Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Simple, Moist & Delicious Banana Cake (Bananen Kuchen) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Simple, Moist & Delicious Banana Cake (Bananen Kuchen) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple, Moist & Delicious Banana Cake (Bananen Kuchen) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of electricity is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that happen to be more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to work less often, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s about being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple, moist & delicious banana cake (bananen kuchen) recipe. To cook simple, moist & delicious banana cake (bananen kuchen) you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple, Moist & Delicious Banana Cake (Bananen Kuchen):
- Provide of Butter (Room Temperature).
- Provide of Sugar.
- You need of Vanilla Sugar (Dr.Oetker Vanillin Zucker).
- You need of Egg.
- Use of Rum flavour (Dr.Oetker).
- You need of Bananas.
- You need of Sour Cream (10% fat).
- Use of All Purpose Flour.
- You need of Baking Powder.
- Prepare of Baking Soda.
Steps to make Simple, Moist & Delicious Banana Cake (Bananen Kuchen):
- In a mixing bowl, mix butter with sugar and vanilla sugar till butter turns creamy. Add an egg and mix well and add one more egg and mix again. Season it with few drops of rum flavour. See step 8..
- In a bowl, slice the bananas and mash it with a fork. Add Sour cream and stir into the banana..
- In another bowl, add all purpose flour, baking powder and baking soda. Mix alternatively the flour & the banana mixture into butter..
- Butter the loaf pan and line the baking pan with baking paper. Pour the banana mixture into the pan. See step 8..
- Preheat the oven at 170 deg. celsius and bake the banana cake on the middle rack for 60 min..
- Remove the cake from the pan and let it cool..
- Tips:-If you are using fresh bananas, increase the sugar amount because they do not have enough sweetness in them..
- Vanilla Sugar http://germanfood.about.com/od/baking/r/vanillasugar.htm Sour Cream http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sour_cream How to cream butter http://www.wikihow.com/Cream-Butter Lining a loaf pan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRJ2r3Em5aw.
If you find this Simple, Moist & Delicious Banana Cake (Bananen Kuchen) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.