Steps to Prepare Favorite Jo's seared grouper & cous cous
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Jo's seared grouper & cous cous recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jo's seared grouper & cous cous recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your sole source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Having water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jo's seared grouper & cous cous recipe. You can cook jo's seared grouper & cous cous using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Jo's seared grouper & cous cous:
- Use 1 cup of Cous cous.
- Use 2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 3 each of Grouper fillets.
- Provide 1 bunch of of green onion.
- Get 4 tsp of Olive/oil.
- Take 2 pinch of Salt/blk pepper.
- Take 2 dash of Old bay seafood seasoning/ or creole seasoning.
- You need 1 of Pat/ square of butter.
Instructions to make Jo's seared grouper & cous cous:
- Small pot boil water/ rolling boil add cous cous/ blk pep/ salt stir.
- Add butter stir again/ cover pot turn off let cous cous sit 10 min then fluff with fork.
- Skillet add olive oil/ let heat on med/ dry fish by patting with paper towels. Season fish with old bay or creole seasoning.
- Add fish to heated oil cook fish per side for 3min/ flip fish once..
- Chop grn onion/plate cous cous and lay atop a seared fillet/ garnish with green onion..
- Easy light lunch or dinner.
If you find this Jo's seared grouper & cous cous recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.