Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. This reduces your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken biryani recipe. You can have chicken biryani using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken biryani:
- You need 1 glass of Rice.
- Get one packet of Biryani masala.
- Provide one of Tomato.
- Provide 2-3 of Green chili.
- Provide leaves of Mint few.
- Use of Lemon.
- You need of Yellow food colour.
- Prepare two of Onion.
- Get 1 spoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 kg of Chicken.
Steps to make Chicken biryani:
- Boil the rice till half cooked then strain the water.
- Add yellow food colour in it.
- Then fry then onion till they become golden then add ginger garlic paste then add tomatoes green chili add chicken in it and fry it for 10 to 15 min.
- Then add one pack biryani masala and cook it well.
- Then add the layer of mint lemon add boil rice and put it on low flame when the rice are fully cook put the flame off serve it.
If you find this Chicken biryani recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.