Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Celeriac Dauphinois recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Celeriac Dauphinois recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Celeriac Dauphinois recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people take for granted. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to celeriac dauphinois recipe. You can have celeriac dauphinois using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Celeriac Dauphinois:
- Provide 1 of medium sized celeriac.
- Take 300 mls of full fat coconut milk (or cream).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of grated nutmeg.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 60 g of vegan cheese (or cheddar).
Steps to make Celeriac Dauphinois:
- Prepare the celeriac by peeling, taking out any tough core and thinly slicing..
- In a large saucepan add everything except the cheese and the celeriac itself. Heat gently and whisk all the ingredients together..
- When it’s been well combined and is just coming up to a simmer, add the celeriac and stir to coat the vegetable in the cream..
- Spoon the celeriac slices into a baking tray. Arrange them so that the are overlapping each other. When all the slices are in, pour the cream and garlic mix over the top. Sprinkle the cheese over the top..
- Bake at 200 C for 30 mins or until the celeriac is soft and tender..
If you find this Celeriac Dauphinois recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.