Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's steak gyros recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's steak gyros recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's steak gyros recipe. To make brad's steak gyros you need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's steak gyros:
- You need of beef london broil. sliced thin.
- Use of flat breads. (I used garlic naan bread).
- Take of marinade.
- Get of red wine vinegar.
- Take of lager beer.
- Provide of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use of Greek seasoning.
- Provide of minced garlic.
- Prepare of juice of one lemon.
- Take of smoked paprika.
- Provide of toppings.
- Provide of crumbled feta cheese.
- Provide of crumbled goat cheese.
- You need of fresh sliced tomatoes.
- You need of sliced cucumbers.
- Provide of chopped cilantro.
- Provide of fresh basil leaf.
- Use of tatziki sauce.
- Take of sliced red onions.
- Provide of lemon wedges.
Instructions to make Brad's steak gyros:
- Mix all marinade ingredients. Coat beef strips. Let marinade at least an hour..
- Prepare all topping ingredients..
- Preheat grill. Moisten a paper towel with oil and oil grill with tongs..
- Grill beef over high heat a couple minutes a side until medium rare. Or desired doneness..
- Remove beef to a plate and tent with foil. Grill flat breads very quickly on each side..
- Place beef and desired toppings on flatbread squeeze lemon wedge over all, fold and serve https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342642-brads-tatziki-sauce.
If you find this Brad's steak gyros recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.