Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Corn fritters (Bakwan Jagung) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corn fritters (Bakwan Jagung) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn fritters (Bakwan Jagung) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn fritters (bakwan jagung) recipe. To cook corn fritters (bakwan jagung) you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Corn fritters (Bakwan Jagung):
- Take of corn kernels.
- Get of all-purpose flour.
- You need of rice flour.
- Take of egg.
- You need of dried basil.
- Use of Salt.
- You need of Water.
- Use of Oil to fry.
Instructions to make Corn fritters (Bakwan Jagung):
- Mix both the flours together with 1tbs of dried basil, salt according to your taste.
- Add beaten egg and water, do not pour all the water, add the water gradually until it becomes batter.
- Add the corn kernels and mix them well.
- Prepare the pan with some oil to fry over medium heat.
- Pour 2 spoon of the corn mixture to the hot oil and fry till golden brown, flip it to the other side and wait till it reaches the same colour.
- Remove from oil, place it on kitchen paper/ wax paper to drain the oil.
- Repeat the frying method until all the batter is finished.
- Serve it with chilli sauce. Enjoy!.
If you find this Corn fritters (Bakwan Jagung) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.