Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Summer Russian Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer Russian Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to summer russian salad recipe. You can cook summer russian salad using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Summer Russian Salad:
- Prepare 4 cups of Potatoes (boiled and cubed).
- Get 4 cups of Mayonaisse.
- Provide 1 cup of Pickles (chopped into small pieces).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Capers.
- Take 3 cups of Carrots (chopped).
- Prepare 1 cup of Peas (frozen).
- Get 1/2 cup of Vegetable Stock.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Dijon Mustard.
- You need of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
Steps to make Summer Russian Salad:
- Cut potatoes into small pieces and add into a pot filled with salted water..
- Add Carrots and Peas into pot along with vegetable stock and boil for 20 minutes..
- Once veggies have drained place into a bowl..
- Add Pickles.
- And Capers, continue by mixing up the veggies..
- In a large bowl add the Mayo along with a teaspoon of Dijon Mustard and beat..
- I do hope you enjoy this salad as much as we do…Have a great weekend everyone!! Kali Orexi!!! :).
If you find this Summer Russian Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.