Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Red velvet cupcakes II recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red velvet cupcakes II recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red velvet cupcakes II recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are several foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Put together a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all great for helping to elevate your mood. This is because these foods are loaded with magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin levels. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The more serotonin you have, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Not just that, nuts, in particular, are a great protein food source.
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet cupcakes ii recipe. You can have red velvet cupcakes ii using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red velvet cupcakes II:
- Provide 1/1 of /2 cup flour.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of cocoa powder.
- Get 1 cup of butter milk.
- You need 1 cup of sugar(i dnt like sugar much i use 1/4 cup).
- You need 1 tbspn of flavour.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 of tspn baking soda.
- You need 2 tbspn of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Take 2 of tblspn food colouring(i use gel colour i dilute it).
Instructions to make Red velvet cupcakes II:
- Here are your ingredient.
- Mix the dry ingredient all together,sugar,cocoa powder,baking soda.
- And mix,you can add a pinch of salt.
- In a diff bowl,add in your milk,oil,eggs,and flavour.
- Whisk everything together then gradually add your dry ingredients.
- Pour in ur food colouring into the batter and mix nicely(u can add the food colouring into the wet mix)line in your baking tray with cupcakes paper and pour in your batter do not fill it up,give it a space to rise bake at 250F for 15-mins.
- And tanaaaa (pls when baking dnt open the oven😂😂i actually keep opening the oven untill when it comes out see how they become).
- I frosted them with buttercream.
I'll have to try Red Velvet cake with strawberries. These Red Velvet Cupcakes are soft, light, moist, and topped with an easy cream cheese frosting. Top these classic red velvet cupcakes with a tangy cream cheese frosting and serve them at your next birthday party or backyard potluck. How to Store Red Velvet Cupcakes. Frosted Cupcakes: You can store the frosted cupcakes at room temperature for a few days.
If you find this Red velvet cupcakes II recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.