Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
One of the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich source of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken biryani recipe. To cook chicken biryani you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken biryani:
- Provide 1.5 kg of chicken.
- Prepare of Curd half litre.
- Take 4 tbsp of Garlic ginger paste.
- Use of Coriander leaves handful.
- Get of Mint leaves handful.
- Prepare of Green chillies 15_ 20.
- Use 2 tsp of Red chilly powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1 kg of Basmati rice.
Instructions to make Chicken biryani:
- Take a bowl add oil chicken garlic ginger paste red chilly powder curd salt and cook it. Add herbs to it and garam masala.cook chicken for 15 mins.
- Keep it aside. Then cook rice in another pan.
- Half cook rice and add rice to chicken marinate. Then add red colour. Cook it for 20 mins..
- To this recipe add "20tbsp oil.
If you find this Chicken biryani recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.