Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Various vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. However, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Your emotional level is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry with chicken recipe. To make thai green curry with chicken you only need 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Green Curry with Chicken:
- Take 350 g of Chicken Meat (boneless, skinless, cut into pieces).
- Provide of Green Curry Paste (processed in a blender);.
- Use 50 g of Shallots.
- You need 20 g of Garlic.
- Use 10 g of Turmeric.
- Prepare 20 g of Galangal.
- Provide 40 g of Lemongrass.
- Use 50 g of Green Chillies.
- Provide 20 g of Bird's Eye Chilli (also called Thai Chilli).
- You need 20 g of Thai Basil (or just Basil).
- Provide 2 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of White Pepper.
- Get 25 g of Fermented Shrimp Paste.
- You need of For Cooking;.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Use 1 cup of Coconut Milk.
- You need 1 cup of Chicken Stock.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Lime Juice.
- Get 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Fish Sauce.
Instructions to make Thai Green Curry with Chicken:
- COOK THE PASTE; Heat 3 Tbsp of cooking oil until hot and fry the green curry paste until the oil separates..
- COOK THE CHICKEN; add the chicken and fry the chicken for 2 minutes each side (total 4 mins)..
- ADD THE REST; next add the coconut milk, stock, lime juice, sugar, fish sauce and mix well. Simmer and reduce the liquid until your desired consistency. Remember to stir every 4-5 mins to avoid the coconut milk from curdling. It's already seasoned but if you have to you can add salt a to your taste. Serve with rice..
If you find this Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.