Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese fritters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese fritters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Fill your cabinets with healthy foods. This way—even if you choose something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese fritters recipe. To make chinese fritters you only need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese fritters:
- Provide of cabbage finely chopped.
- Prepare of carrot grated.
- Prepare of capsicum finely chopped.
- Get of onion finely chopped.
- Provide of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide of chilli finely chopped.
- You need of vinegar.
- Get of soya sauce.
- Prepare of chilli sauce.
- Get of salt.
- Prepare of maida/All- purpose flour.
- Prepare of corn flour.
- Get of red food colour (optional).
- You need of oil for frying.
Steps to make Chinese fritters:
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take 1½ cup cabbage, 1 carrot, ¼ capsicum and 1 onion..
- Now add 1 chilli, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp vinegar, 1 tsp soy sauce, 1 tsp chilli sauce and ½ tsp salt..
- Now add ½ cup maida, 2 tbsp corn flour and ½ tsp red food colour.
- Mix well forming a loose dough.
- Grease your hand with oil and pinch a small ball sized pakoda mixture..
- Deep fry in hot oil ..
- Stir occasionally until the pakoda turns golden and crisp..
- Drain off the pakoda over kitchen towel to remove excess oil..
- Finally, enjoy chinese pakoda recipe with tomato sauce..
If you find this Chinese fritters recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.