Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetarian Thai green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Thai green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently consume a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian thai green curry recipe. You can have vegetarian thai green curry using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetarian Thai green curry:
- Use 1-2 tbsp of green curry paste.
- Get 400 ml of tin coconut milk.
- Provide 3-4 of kaffir lime leaves (tear in half and take the middle wooden bit off).
- Use 2-3 tbsp of Thai fish sauce or soy sauce (vegan).
- Provide 1-2 tbsp of palm sugar (brown sugar).
- Provide 1-2 handful of basil leaves.
- Provide 1 tin of bamboo shoots.
- Get 1 of aubergine (chopped into bite size).
- Get 1-2 of big red chilli (thinly slices).
- You need 1 block of tofu (optional).
- You need of Seasonal vegetables of your choice – it can be brussel sprouts, sweetheart cabbage, green beans, carrots. All chopped into bite size.
- Get of To serve – Thai jasmine rice or with rice noodles.
Instructions to make Vegetarian Thai green curry:
- Heat a couple tbsps of coconut milk in a saucepan over a meduim-high heat until coconut milk starts to bubbly. Add the green curry paste and stir fry for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant..
- Add another 2-3 tbsp of coconut milk, fish sauce (or soy sauce) and sugar and stir well then reduce the heat until the mixture is simmering. Add your vegetables start with hard vegetable first ie. carrots, cabbage, brussel sprouts, green bean and bamboo shoots..
- Add some more coconut milk and continue to simmer for 8-10 minutes until you see gorgeous green oil separated from the coconut milk a little bit..
- Add the rest of the coconut milk in. I normally add some water about half of tin coconut into the saucepan too. Taste your sauce, it should be salty, sweet, nutty and spicy..
- Stir occasionally then add some basil leaves at the last minute and stir well..
- To serve, spoon your jasmine rice into four serving bowls, then ladle over the vegetarian Thai green curry..
If you find this Vegetarian Thai green curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.