Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Bacon cheeseburger meatballs with fries recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bacon cheeseburger meatballs with fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon cheeseburger meatballs with fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon cheeseburger meatballs with fries recipe. To cook bacon cheeseburger meatballs with fries you need 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bacon cheeseburger meatballs with fries:
- Take 8 ounce of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Get 10 ounce of can diced tomatoes with green chiles.
- Use of Real bacon bits.
- Provide of Dried parsley.
- Get Bag of frozen meatballs.
- Take of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Sided item salad and fries.
Steps to make Bacon cheeseburger meatballs with fries:
- This can be made in a slow cooker or a pressure cooker I made mine in a pressure cooker and cooked it for about five minutes. for slow cooker on low for 4 hrs.
- Add all ingredients to pressure cooker or slow cooker except for the cheddar cheese. When it’s done cooking mix it up Then add the cheese, should melt quickly and you’re done served with a side salad and fries.
If you find this Bacon cheeseburger meatballs with fries recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.