Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should keep away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really healthy and good for you. There are several foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly wonderful at dealing with depression. Just be sure that you don’t get rid of the egg yolk. Every time you wish to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, specifically the yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. These B vitamins are great for helping to boost your mood. This is because they improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Eat a few eggs to feel better!
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moist red velvet cupcakes recipe. You can have moist red velvet cupcakes using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes:
- Take 1 of and 1/3 (145 grams) cake flour.
- Prepare 2 of table spoons natural unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 of cup(60 grams) unsalted butter (room temperature).
- You need 1 cup (200 grams) of granulated sugar.
- Take 1 of large egg (room temperature).
- Prepare 1/4 cup (60 ml) of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of liquid red food coloring.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of distilled white vinegar.
- Use 2/3 of cup(160 ml) buttermilk room temperature.
- You need of Butter Cream Frosting.
- Provide 1 cup of butter (room temperature).
- Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 5-6 cups of confectioner's sugar.
- Use 1/4 cup of milk as needed..
Steps to make Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line two standard 12 count muffin pand with 16 cupcake liners and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cake flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Then sift the dry ingredients to remove any lumps of cocoa powder. Set aside.
- In a bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or in a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer, cream together butter and sugar on medium speed for 4-5 minutes,then add the egg and mix until fully combined. Mix in oil, vanilla,red food coloring and vinegar..Stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl..
- Mix in the dry ingredients in the additions alternating with the buttermilk, starting and ending with the dry ingredients. Be careful not to over mix the batter..
- Evenly distribute the batter between all the 16 cupcake liners in the prepared muffin pan..
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Then remove the muffin pan after it cools of a little. Then transfer the cupcakes to a cooling rack..
- Add butter to a stand mixer with fitted paddle attachment and beat butter at a medium speed for 5-6 minutes until fluffy.
- Add 1 cup at a time of the confectioner's sugar until you get your desired consistency and then add the vanilla extract.
- Add milk (1 teaspoon at a time) till the mixture is nice and smooth..
Thus, this red sponge is full of simple flavors, light & fluffy. I adore me a good red velvet cupcake, but until recently I hadn't been able to find a recipe that was super moist. And, I had an ever harder time finding a cream cheese frosting that was the perfect sweetness but still has the cream cheesey-ness shining through and was PIPE-ABLE! This red velvet cupcake recipe took years to perfect & the result is everything you can hope for! The perfect red velvet cupcake didn't just land in my hands as easy as I thought it would.
If you find this Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.