Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stupid-Easy-Cheap Ham and Hash brown casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stupid-Easy-Cheap Ham and Hash brown casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and cook what you have in the cupboards. Fill your cabinets with wholesome foods. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stupid-easy-cheap ham and hash brown casserole recipe. To make stupid-easy-cheap ham and hash brown casserole you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stupid-Easy-Cheap Ham and Hash brown casserole:
- Provide 1 bag of country style frozen hash browns. The stringy kind.
- Take of Small bag frozen mixed veggies.
- Prepare of About a pound of chopped ham.
- Provide 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 8 oz of sour cream.
- Take 8 oz of shredded sharp cheddar.
- Prepare of All that cost me 14 bucks.
Instructions to make Stupid-Easy-Cheap Ham and Hash brown casserole:
- Thaw frozen stuff. Preheat oven to 350.
- If you don't have pre chopped ham chop it. If you don't have in shredded cheese, shred it..
- Put browns, veggies, cheese, and ham into a BIG bowl. Mix. With a spoon or hands. Just wash the hands before and after. That's what I do..
- Add the 2 cans of cream of mushroom, and the sour cream. Now mix. I suggest a spoon for this😉. Be diligent, make sure it's entirely mixed, nothing "dry" at the bottom of the BIG bowl..
- Just dump it into your casserole pan. Spread it flat with the spoon..
- Bake for an hour or until the middle is nice and bubbly..
- Enjoy the shit out of the meal you just made for less than 15 bucks!.
If you find this Stupid-Easy-Cheap Ham and Hash brown casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.