Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade Chicken dum biryani
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken dum biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken dum biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
These types of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken dum biryani recipe. You can have chicken dum biryani using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken dum biryani:
- Prepare 2 cup of basmati rice.
- Get of Yogurt, lemon juice, red chili, green chili, ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 500 gm of chicken (boneless/bones).
- Provide of Whole garam masala (spices), salt, coriender powder,.
- Take of Rose water, milk, desi ghee, food color (optional).
- Take of Cilantro leaves, biryani masala, onion.
- Provide of For 3 servings.
- Provide of Veg oil.
Instructions to make Chicken dum biryani:
- First marinate the chicken. For marination take 2 tb spn yogurt + 1 lemon juice+ 1"ginger+8-9 clove garlic (paste)+ 1tb spn red chili powder+1tb hot spices + 2tb biryani masala + 2tb salt+ (acc to taste)+ 3-4 tb spn veg oil. Keep this mixture in the fridge for overnight or min 8hrs..
- Take 1 big size onion. Cut it in thin vertical way and take 4-5 green chili and cut it too in vertical way. Take 3 tb spoon veg oil in a pan and fry onion till the dark pink then add chopped green chili n fry it till the brown color. Take it out in a bowl. This is for autentic smell and flavor of the biryani..
- Soak rice for 1 hr in plain water. Take a pan. Add water and add 2-3 green cardamom, 1 bay leaf, 1 pc of mace, 2-3 cloves, 1"pc cinnamon, 4-5 black ground pepper, 1tb spn salt. When water has started boiling add soaked rice. Boil it till 5 mins only.Take out half boiled rice…
- Take a pan add 4-5 tb spoon veg oil. After heat of oil add the marinated chicken n cook it for 20 min (medium flame). Take out half cooked chicken in a bowl..
- Now we will give dum to it and layer for biryani. Take a pan. Took 1/3 rd of half cooked ckn in it spread across on the surface. Now add the 1/3rd half boiled rice and scatter the some fried onion and green chili. 4-5 drops milk, 4-5 drops rose water, 9-10 drops desi ghee and some chopped cilantro leaves. Again we will repeat the process for layering..
- Final we will cover the pan by the lid (vapour shoud not come out). If the lid is loose then we can use dough to fix it and we will cook it for 15 mins (medium flame). Now dum biryani is ready..
- We can serve it with green cilantro leaves chutney and onion rayeta (yogurt+chopped onion).
If you find this Chicken dum biryani recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.