Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Egg Benedict recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Egg Benedict recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These kinds of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a spot get started on as any. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you must use them rather than incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Using these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Coupled with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The kitchen lights specifically will often be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Obviously this also happens in some other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not that tough. Typically, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy egg benedict recipe. You can cook healthy egg benedict using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Egg Benedict:
- Take 1 of Avocado.
- Provide 1 dash of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Provide 1 dash of Boiling Hot Water.
- Provide 1 dash of Virgin Olive Oil.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt and Pepper.
- Use 1 slice of Tomato.
- Provide 2 slice of Turkey.
- Provide 1 of Whole Egg.
- Take 1 pinch of Mozzarella Cheese.
Instructions to make Healthy Egg Benedict:
- Boil Water.
- Add the following to the blender: 1 avocado, some warm water and apple cider vinegar, virgin olive oil and salt & pepper. Purée until smooth and soft..
- Cut one slice of a tomato and add to a plate, and add the 2 slices of turkey on top (this will be the bed for the egg).
- To the boiling water, stir with a wooden spoon to create a whirl inside the pan. Then, crack and add the egg inside. (Look how the egg white starts wrapping around the yolk – this is due to the whirl you created). Take egg out once it is ready..
- Add egg on top of the tomato and turkey bed.
- Add purée sauce created on top of the egg.
- Add some mozzarella cheese.
If you find this Healthy Egg Benedict recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.