Simple Way to Make Quick No meat Tikkie stuffed naan with mayo-ketchup layering
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for No meat Tikkie stuffed naan with mayo-ketchup layering recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best No meat Tikkie stuffed naan with mayo-ketchup layering recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No meat Tikkie stuffed naan with mayo-ketchup layering recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. These types of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no meat tikkie stuffed naan with mayo-ketchup layering recipe. You can cook no meat tikkie stuffed naan with mayo-ketchup layering using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare No meat Tikkie stuffed naan with mayo-ketchup layering:
- Provide of Remaining bisi bele bath.
- Take of Bread crumbs.
- You need of or to taste Salt.
- Get of Red pepper powder.
- You need of Finely crushed Corn flakes.
- Get of All purpose flour.
- Use of Naan.
- You need of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Tomato ketchup.
- Get of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Chopped onion.
- You need of Butter small cube.
Instructions to make No meat Tikkie stuffed naan with mayo-ketchup layering:
- Firstly mix bread crumbs in bisi bele bath mixture then add a little salt and red pepper powder to make it slightly spicy,make a dough like consistency,make oval shape tikkies out of the bisi bele bath mixture dough.
- Mix all purpose flour with 1/2 cup of water and make a batter of flowing consistency,crush corn flake with the help of a mixture grinder and make powder of it.
- Heat oil in a non stick frying pan,dip a piece of oval shape tikkie in maida batter, then roll it in corn flakes powder and deep fry in hot oil,fry all the tikkies with same dipping and rolling process.
- Take a medium size bowl and mix mayonnaise and tomato ketchup in it then add kashmiri red chilli powder and mix it very well.
- Take a naan apply mayo-ketchup mixture on the half portion of the naan then sprinkle a good amount of chopped onion on it,place a tikkie over it then fold &slightly press with the other half portion of naan.
- Heat a skillet/tawa,pour some butter and toast the naan nicely from both sides by applying little bit little butter(can do this process also in an electric griller)..make all stuffed naan with same process.
- Yo'rs tikkie stuffed naan with mayo-ketchup layering with in ten minutes breakfast is done.
- Serve hot 🔥 hot full satisfying breakfast to yo'r loved ones.
- Note :-U need and't to add any spice or other ingredient in yo'r remaining bisi bele bath as all the ingredients already present in it.
If you find this No meat Tikkie stuffed naan with mayo-ketchup layering recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.