Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shijimi Clam Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shijimi Clam Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shijimi clam rice recipe. To cook shijimi clam rice you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shijimi Clam Rice:
- Take 200 grams of in their shells Shijimi clams (basket or freshwater clams).
- Provide 1 pinch of ＊Salt.
- Use 2 1/2 tbsp of ＊Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ＊Sake.
- Take 1 tbsp of ＊Mirin.
- Get 5 grams of Ginger (finely shredded).
- Provide 1 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of ★Sake.
- Get 1 tsp of ★Mirin.
- Get 700 grams of Uncooked white rice.
Instructions to make Shijimi Clam Rice:
- De-sand the shijimi clams well. Put the clams in 1 liter of boiling water, and cook over medium heat until they open. Watch the pot so that it doesn't boil over..
- Taste the liquid in the pan and add the ＊ ingredients. Leave the clams in the cooking liquid until they cool down. In the meantime, finely julienne the ginger. Rinse the rice and drain into a sieve..
- Take the meat out of the clams (it weighed about 50 g in total) and marinate them in the ★ ingredients for 5 to 10 minutes, so that the clams absorb lots of flavor..
- Put the rice in the rice cooker with the Step 3 marinating liquid. Add the cooking liquid from Step 2 up to the 2 cup line of the rice cooker. Scatter on the clams and ginger, and cook the rice as usual. Done!.
If you find this Shijimi Clam Rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.