Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lewis Family Buckeyes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lewis Family Buckeyes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Go up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lewis family buckeyes recipe. To cook lewis family buckeyes you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lewis Family Buckeyes:
- Use of Container of Smooth Peanut Butter.
- Use of of butter.
- Take of Of Powdered Sugar.
- Take of Sleeve parafin wax.
- Get of Giant Hershey Candy Bars.
- Take of Double Broiler.
- Use of Toothpicks.
- Take of Wax paper.
Instructions to make Lewis Family Buckeyes:
- In large bowl add softened butter, softened peanut butter, and powdered sugar. Mix with hands until you get a soft moldable dough..
- Place 2 large sheets of wax paper on a flat surface. Roll dough into small quarter size balls. Then place each ball onto wax paper 1 to 2 inches apart..
- After rolling all the dough place a toothpick into the center top of each ball..
- In bottom part of double broiler add 1 to 2 cups water. Turn stove eye on Med-High heat. Place top part onto double broiler. Add wax and Hershey bars into top part. (break Hershey bars into small pieces) Stir until liquefied..
- Remove top part of double broiler from stove top. Take each ball by the toothpick and dip into liquified chocolate. Leave dime size of ball uncovered by the chocolate around the toothpick. Then place ball back onto wax paper. Allow to cool until chocolate is dried..
- Once cooled, place in a refrigerated container. You can stack on top of each other. Just make sure to separate each layer with wax paper..
- Refrigerate or serve. Enjoy.
- Yields 4-6 dozen.
If you find this Lewis Family Buckeyes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.