Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Kidney beans enchiladas with tomato salsa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kidney beans enchiladas with tomato salsa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kidney beans enchiladas with tomato salsa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kidney beans enchiladas with tomato salsa recipe. You can cook kidney beans enchiladas with tomato salsa using 30 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kidney beans enchiladas with tomato salsa:
- You need of Ingredients for Red Kidney beans:.
- Provide 1 can of Red kidney beans.
- Get 1 cup of Marrow, chopped.
- Get 1 cup of Onion, chopped.
- Take 3/4 cup of Tomatoes, chopped.
- Provide 3 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Get 1/4 cup of Cilantro.
- Take 2 tbsp of mixed spices (garam masala).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 cup of White sauce thick.
- Get 1 tsp of Oil.
- Use of Salt as per taste.
- Use of Ingredients for the enchilada:.
- Provide 2 of whole Wheat/corn flour tortillas.
- Get 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Cheddar cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of White sauce thick.
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped scallions or cilantro for topping.
- Prepare of Ingredients for Tomato salsa:.
- Take 1 cup of tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Onions, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of Tomato ketchup.
- Provide 1/2 of Chilli sauce.
- You need 1 of pickled jalapeno, diced (optional).
- Provide 1 tbsp of coriander leaves, chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use 1 pinch of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
Steps to make Kidney beans enchiladas with tomato salsa:
- Red Kidney beans: In a saucepan, add oil and saute garlic and onions until translucent. Add tomatoes. Once the tomatoes are cooked add in marrow and beans, add salt and allow it to cook for 2 minutes..
- Add in the turmeric, chilli and masala powder and coat the vegetables well. At the same time gently press down the beans. Allow it to cook for another 5 minutes and add in the white sauce. Give a quick mix and set it aside to cool down..
- Enchilada filling: Take a Tortilla and spoon in the Beans mix. Roll out as sandwich, folding both the edges, to form it as a parcel..
- Making of White Sauce: Whisk together the heavy cream, salt, pepper and 1 tbsp flour, bring it to boil with continuously stirring. Reduce the cream to ¾ quantity..
- Making of Tomato Salsa: In a saucepan, add 1 tsp oil, saute the onions for a minute, add the tomatoes with salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, jalapeno and cover with lid..
- Allow it to cook for 1 minutes and then randomly press the tomatoes with the back of the spatula. Add in the sauces and check for salt. Add 1 tbsp water and give a good stir, cover the lid and coop for another 1 minute..
- Garnish with coriander leaves. T..a..the..a.. your bright colourful, spicy and tangy sauce is ready..
- Assembling: Take an oven proof dish. Place in the Tortilla parcel, top it with salsa, white sauce, mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Bake it microwave on grill mode for 5 minutes, or until you see the golden crust on top..
- Serving: layer some salsa sauce, on top place the enchilada and top it with some more salsa and white sauce. Sprinkle some coriander leaves for the vibrant red, white and green colour..
If you find this Kidney beans enchiladas with tomato salsa recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.