Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Buckeyes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Buckeyes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buckeyes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Maybe the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. When you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is especially efficient when it’s full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not really that hard. A lot of it truly is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to buckeyes recipe. You can cook buckeyes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Buckeyes:
- Take of melted butter.
- Use of confectioner sugar, 3 cups.
- You need of peanut butter.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- You need of milk chocolate.
- Get of shortening or vegetable oil to add to the chocolate.
Steps to make Buckeyes:
- Combine all ingredients except for the oil and the chocolate..
- Roll into balls and freeze them for an hr for them to harden..
- Melt chocolate and oil or shortening in the microwave in 30 sec intervals. Microwave 30 secs, stir, microwave, stir etc. Til all melted. Dont over melt. You will burn the chocolate..
- Dip the balls of peanut butter into the chocolate about a little over half way. If the peanut butter balls began to defrost and it makes it hard to dip you can put the ones with no chocolate on them back in the freezer to harden. When dipping the peanut butter balls, once you dip them and let the excess drip. Put them on wax paper til they harden. Once they are harden you can transfer to a serving tray. Enjoy..
If you find this Buckeyes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.