Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cinnamon Ginger Pound Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cinnamon Ginger Pound Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon Ginger Pound Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Grains can be good for fighting a bad mood. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are fantastic at helping you have a happier mood. They help you feel full also which can actually help to better your mood. Feeling hungry can actually bring you down! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are not difficult for your body to digest and process. You digest them more quickly than other foods which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon ginger pound cake recipe. You can have cinnamon ginger pound cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Ginger Pound Cake:
- You need 100 g of margarine.
- Prepare 50 g of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Use 1/2 Tbsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of ginger powder.
- Use 230 g of flour.
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get of Chopped walnuts, as much as you want.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Cinnamon Ginger Pound Cake:
- Preheat the oven 180°C/350°F. Put margarine and sugar into a bowl and mix together well until you get a creamy texture..
- Add beaten eggs slowly into the bowl and mix well with the margarine and sugar. Add the cinnamon powder, ginger powder and chopped walnuts, then mix together..
- Next add flour, baking powder and salt into the bowl and lightly mix together, do not mix too much! A powdery mixture is fine..
- Grease the inside of a loaf pan with margarine, then pour in the mixture. Push down the centre of mixture a bit. Bake for about 30 min. Check whether it's cooked or not by pushing a toothpick or skewer into the centre. If the mixture sticks on the stick, bake for another 10 min, but if surface is already baked, cover over with aluminum foil to avoid over baking..
If you find this Cinnamon Ginger Pound Cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.