Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Calzone recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Calzone recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Calzone recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are several foods that actually can raise your moods when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, you might be surprised to find out, are great at combating depression. Just be sure that you don’t throw away the egg yolk. The yolk is the most important part of the egg in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, particularly the yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can truly help you improve your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–run better. Try to eat an egg and feel happier!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to calzone recipe. To make calzone you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Calzone:
- Take 3 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 1 envelope of active dry yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 cup of hot water.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 of marinara sauce.
- You need 2 cup of grated cheese (Colby works best).
- Get 1 packages of pepperoni, Canadian bacon, hamburger, or meat of your choice.
- Provide 1 of onion, peppers, olives, pineapple, or filling of your choice.
- Take 1 of egg, whisked and set aside.
Instructions to make Calzone:
- For the dough: Mix flour, salt, and yeast..
- Mix in oil, egg, and hot water. Stir until sticky but firm and pulling away from the sides of the bowl. Let set 5 minutes..
- Divide dough into 4 pieces..
- Roll each piece of dough into circles approximately 1/4 inch thick..
- Add marinara, leaving 1/2-1 inch free of any sauce or filling at the edge of the dough.
- Top with ingredients of choice (pictured is pepperoni). Top this with 1/2 cup of cheese..
- Fold dough in half over the top of the ingredients so that bit looks like a half circle. Roll the edge together to seal..
- Place on baking sheet and brush tops with egg wash.
- Bake at 400°F for about 25 minutes. Allow to cool before eating.
This recipe boasts a gorgeous pizza dough encasing any number of fillings. simply pick a favourite! From Italian calzone (literally "stocking, trouser"). Hyphenation: cal‧zone. (UK) IPA(key): /kæltˈsəʊni/, /kælˈzəʊni/. (US) IPA(key): /kælˈzoʊn/, /kælˈzoʊneɪ/. calzone (plural calzones or calzoni). A baked Italian turnover made of pizza dough and stuffed with cheese and other toppings. Calzone definition is – a baked or fried turnover of pizza dough stuffed with various fillings usually including cheese. plural calzone or calzones.
If you find this Calzone recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.