Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coleslaw recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coleslaw recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not running as economically as they should. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to run less frequently, will also save electricity.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that difficult. Typically, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coleslaw recipe. To cook coleslaw you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coleslaw:
- Take 4 of cups, Shredded white or purple cabbage or mixture of both.
- Prepare 1 of red onion, thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 of carrot, peeled and grated.
- Provide 4-8 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Get 1 tsp of mustard.
- Take 2 tbsp of cider vinegar or white wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- You need Pinch of salt to taste.
- You need 2 of spring onions, sliced.
Steps to make Coleslaw:
- Place the vegetables in a bowl..
- Add the rest of the ingredients and gently mix all together to coat the cabbage. Add more mayonnaise if a creamier texture is preferred..
- Taste, add more salt and pepper if needed. Serve..
If you find this Coleslaw recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.