Easiest Way to Make Homemade Stuffed Flat Naan Bread (Kelane/Bolani)نان کلانه
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Stuffed Flat Naan Bread (Kelane/Bolani)نان کلانه recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Flat Naan Bread (Kelane/Bolani)نان کلانه recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Flat Naan Bread (Kelane/Bolani)نان کلانه recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people ignore. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed flat naan bread (kelane/bolani)نان کلانه recipe. To cook stuffed flat naan bread (kelane/bolani)نان کلانه you only need 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Flat Naan Bread (Kelane/Bolani)نان کلانه:
- Prepare of plain flour.
- Use of cold water + 3tbsp more water.
- You need of feta cheese.
- Use of salt.
- Provide of Stuffing ingredients.
- Use of cooked potatoes, peeled and mashed.
- Get of bell pepper, finely chopped.
- Prepare of medium onion, finely chopped and sautéed.
- Get of dried mint.
- Provide of garlic powder.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Use of small bunch of each fresh coriander & parsley, finely chopped.
- Provide of spring onions, finely chopped.
- Take of garlic, grated.
- You need of coriander powder.
Steps to make Stuffed Flat Naan Bread (Kelane/Bolani)نان کلانه:
- First of all, I should tell there is long list of ingredients, but it does not mean, baking this bread would be difficult, on the contrary is super easy 😀In a large bowl, mix flour with salt. Pour water into the bowl. Use your hand and combine flour with water. If it was hard batter add 3 tbsp more water. Knead the dough for 5 minutes until you have a smooth and nice dough..
- Use your hand and combine flour with water. If it was hard batter add 3 tbsp more water. Knead the dough for 5 minutes until you have a smooth and nice dough..
- Cover the dough with a kitchen towel and allow to rest for 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile, prepare stuffing ingredients. I have made two different stuffings: one is potato mixture: in a bowl, mix mashed potatoes, statued onion, chopped bell pepper, garlic powder, and season with salt and pepper..
- For second stuffing : in a bowl, mix chopped coriander+ parsley, spring onion, garlic, with feta cheese and season with salt and pepper..
- After 30 minutes, place the dough on floured surface. cut the dough into equal 14 pieces..
- Take one of dough and place it on a floured surface. With a rolling pin, roll the dough and flattened dough as much as possible until you make a thin flatten dough..
- Spread 1 spoon of potato or herbs mixture on one half of the dough and make a thin layer. Fold dough over to enclose filling..
- Pressing edges together to seal. Repeat with remaining of the dough and mashed potatoes or herb- feta cheese mixture..
- Heat 2 tbsp of vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Place one of flat bread in the pan. Cook and pressing with a spatula to flatten. Cook for 3 minutes each side..
- Once it is cooked transfer to a baking tray and place it in oven to keep warm. Repeat with remaining of the prepared dough..
If you find this Stuffed Flat Naan Bread (Kelane/Bolani)نان کلانه recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.