Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect My Family's Favourite Naan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My Family's Favourite Naan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Family's Favourite Naan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Probably the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my family's favourite naan recipe. You can cook my family's favourite naan using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Family's Favourite Naan:
- Prepare 150 grams of ●Bread flour.
- Prepare 150 grams of ●Cake flour.
- Get 2 tsp of ●Baking powder.
- Prepare 2 grams of ●Salt.
- Get 160 ml of Water.
- Provide 10 grams of Honey.
- Provide 15 grams of Yogurt.
- Use 15 grams of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Instant dry yeast.
- Get 2 tbsp of ◆Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ◆Water.
Steps to make My Family's Favourite Naan:
- Dissolve the sugar in water in a microwave to prepare simple syrup..
- Combine the ● ingredients. Put in a bread maker, and wait until the 1st rising is finished..
- (When you are kneading by hand) Put the ● ingredients and dry yeast into a bowl, and mix with the liquid mixture..
- It has a high water content, so it will stick to your hands, but after 5 ~ 10 minute of kneading it firm up and come off easily.
- Let the dough rest for about 40 minutes in a warm place until doubled in size..
- Divide into 6 portions, and roll into balls..
- Put one in your hands, and form into a teardrop shape, then roll it out..
- Place the dough in a heated frying pan over a medium heat, and pan-fry for about 2 minutes until the colour changes from white to a cream colour..
- Flip, and pan-fry briefly..
- Brush with the syrup, and it's done.
- Serve with curry such as.
If you find this My Family's Favourite Naan recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.