Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Carrot Spice Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carrot Spice Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot Spice Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many men and women do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the various foods that you will find at all of those take out places. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
Among the first forms of foods you ought to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The initial thing you will learn about berries is just about any form of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Additionally, you will find that berries have antioxidants which is not just beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. Another thing you will see that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off many different diseases.
For those who want to start living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot spice cake recipe. You can have carrot spice cake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot Spice Cake:
- You need 1 1/2 cups of firmly packed brown sugar.
- Provide 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Get 4 of eggs or equivalent amount of egg substitute.
- Use 1 1/2 cups of gluten-free all purpose flour or flour of your choice.
- Take 3/4 tsp of xanthum gum (if using gluten-free flour).
- Use 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of apple pie spice.
- Use 3 cups of shredded carrots (about 5-6 medium).
- Prepare 1 cup of oats.
- Get 6 oz of cream cheese.
- Get 3 cups of powdered sugar.
- Provide 6-8 tsp of soy milk or milk of your choice.
Instructions to make Carrot Spice Cake:
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray a long cake pan with cooking spray..
- In large bowl, beat together brown sugar & oil. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. If using egg substitute, add gradually..
- Combine flour, xanthum gum, baking powder, salt, & apple pie spice. Stir into egg mixture..
- Fold in carrots & oats. Mix well..
- Pour into prepared pan..
- Bake 55-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean..
- Let cool completely..
- For frosting, combine cream cheese & powdered sugar, mix well. Add milk 1 tsp at a time, until desired consistency is reached. Spread over completely cooled cake..
If you find this Carrot Spice Cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.