Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Smashed potatoes and boneless chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smashed potatoes and boneless chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smashed potatoes and boneless chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Your mood can really be helped by green tea. You just knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid actually stimulates brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while at the same loosening up the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you be a lot healthier. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood too!
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smashed potatoes and boneless chicken recipe. To make smashed potatoes and boneless chicken you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Smashed potatoes and boneless chicken:
- Get 5 of large potatoes (peeled).
- Take 1/4 grams of boneless chicken (boiled in salt water).
- Provide 3 of large tomatoes (blended).
- Prepare 1 of onion (diced).
- You need 1 of capsicum (diced).
- Take of Coriander leaves (Chopped).
- Provide of Salt.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- Provide 2 spoons of blueband.
- Provide of Curry powder.
Steps to make Smashed potatoes and boneless chicken:
- Boil the potatoes in salt water until they're well cooked..
- In a large bowl add the cooked potatoes and blueband. Smash until it is finely smashed. Cover with a foil and set it aside..
- In a pot add onions, stir and let it cook until brownish. Add capsicum, let it cook for a minute then add the tomatoes, salt & curry powder (optional). Let it cook for 2 minutes..
- Add the chicken, stir, cover and let it cook for 5 minutes. Add coriander leaves..
- Serve and enjoy.
Caprese chicken and smashed potatoes and fake-fancy dinner… here you have it. A little pep for your step. Boneless, skinless chicken thighs are inexpensive, tasty, and easy to cook. Here's how to do it in the oven. If you want to add a little more punch to the chicken, you can make a quick sauce of nearly any oil, acid, and spices.
If you find this Smashed potatoes and boneless chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.