How to Prepare Award-winning Easy Crockpot Potato Soup
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Crockpot Potato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Crockpot Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Crockpot Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and maybe this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many people wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. Mainly if you make certain the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it really is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy crockpot potato soup recipe. To make easy crockpot potato soup you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Crockpot Potato Soup:
- Get 1 of 30 oz. bag of frozen diced hash browns.
- You need 1 of 32 oz. box of chicken broth.
- Get 1 of 10 oz. can of cream of chicken soup.
- Provide 1 of 8 oz. package of cream cheese (not fat-free).
- You need 3 oz of real bacon bits.
- Use 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1 of Salt & pepper to taste.
Steps to make Easy Crockpot Potato Soup:
- Put the hash browns in the crock pot. Add the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and half of the bacon bits. Add a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours..
- One hour before serving, cut the cream cheese into small cubes and stir into soup. Once it is melted, it's ready to serve. Top with cheddar cheese and additional bacon bits. Even better if served in a bread boule!.
If you find this Easy Crockpot Potato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.