Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Paneer Pin Wheels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Paneer Pin Wheels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked paneer pin wheels recipe. You can cook baked paneer pin wheels using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Paneer Pin Wheels:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of maida (plain flour).
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of carom seeds (ajwain).
- Use 1 tbsp. of oil.
- Get 1 tbsp. of melted butter / olive oil.
- You need of oil to shallow fry.
- Get of Stuffing-.
- Get 150 of gms. paneer, mashed / grated.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Get pinch of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- You need 2-3 tbsp. of fried onions.
- Provide 1 tsp. of red chili flakes.
- Use 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of ginger, grated.
- Provide handful of coriander leaves, chopped.
Steps to make Baked Paneer Pin Wheels:
- Mix together all the ingredients for the stuffing and keep aside..
- In a bowl, mix together maida, salt, oil and ajwain. Knead a dough by adding required quantity of water. Keep aside for 10-15 minutes..
- Roll out each portion by dusting some flour. Then spread some of the paneer mix..
- Fold the chapatti from one end to the other. At the end of the roll, apply some water at the edge and secure the roll firmly..
- Press gently and cut away the edges. Then cut the roll into 1" pieces..
- Arrange the pin wheels on a greased baking sheet..
- Brush with some egg wash..
- Bake in a pre-heated microwave oven at 200 degrees C. for 15-20 minutes..
- Enjoy as an appetizer or tea-time snack with some green chutney / sauce..
If you find this Baked Paneer Pin Wheels recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.