Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Fudge Candy Bar Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Fudge Candy Bar Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These types of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. As soon as you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is specifically efficient when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s concerning being functional, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate fudge candy bar cake recipe. You can have chocolate fudge candy bar cake using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Fudge Candy Bar Cake:
- You need of Choc fudge cake mix.
- Use of Chocolate and Caramel sauce(I made mine homemade, but u can use the ice cream caramel and chocolate topping sauce/syrup from store.
- Prepare of Whip cream(I made mine homemade and added a pack of vanilla pudding dry mix.
- Use of Candy bars- snicker and butterfinger.
- Take of Sweetened condensed milk.
Steps to make Chocolate Fudge Candy Bar Cake:
- Prepare cake mix as directed, and bake. Once done, poke holes all over cake with end of wooden spoon, and pour can of sweetened condensed milk over top of it..
- Chop up candy bars..
- Pour caramel/chocolate sauce/syrup and some of the crushed candy bars over cake into holes..
- Spread whip cream over cake.
- Then top more crushed candy bar and more caramel or choc syrup on top..
If you find this Chocolate Fudge Candy Bar Cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.