How to Prepare Perfect Chicken enchilada casserole
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken enchilada casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken enchilada casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not other beverages. Having a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your only source of hydration, however, is dumb. Ingesting water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken enchilada casserole recipe. You can have chicken enchilada casserole using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken enchilada casserole:
- Provide of cooked chicken breasts, shredded.
- Get of dry Basmati rice.
- Take of (10 oz) enchilada sauce.
- You need of (16 oz) can refried beans.
- You need of white shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Monterey jack cheese, shredded.
- You need of (11 oz) corn.
- Take of pepper to taste.
Steps to make Chicken enchilada casserole:
- Cook the rice according to package directions..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F Fahrenheit..
- Mix the two cheeses together..
- In a large bowl mix the shredded chicken with enchilada sauce, refried beans and half of the cheese. Add rice, season with salt and pepper if needed, and mix well. Pour rice mixture into a large casserole dish. Top with corn then with remainder of cheese..
- Bake for about 20 to 30 minutes or until cheese melts and is bubbly..
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve warm..
If you find this Chicken enchilada casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.