Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Short Rib and Vegetable Kabobs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Short Rib and Vegetable Kabobs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. As soon as you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. You get the maximum energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Typically, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef short rib and vegetable kabobs recipe. To cook beef short rib and vegetable kabobs you only need 32 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Short Rib and Vegetable Kabobs:
- You need of Steak Vinegarette.
- Use 1 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need 1 cup of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Get 3 tbsp of A-1 Steak Sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of Brown Mustard.
- Get 1 tbsp of White Sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of Better Than Bullion – Beef.
- Get 1 tsp of Dried Chopped Parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Chopped Chives.
- Get 1 tsp of Coarse Sea Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Rosemary Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Celery Salt.
- You need of Kabobs.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Boneless Beef Short Ribs.
- Prepare 1 medium of Onion.
- Use 8 oz of Fresh White Mushrooms.
- Provide 8 oz of Fresh Brussels Sprouts.
- Prepare 3 large of Carrots.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Take 2 tsp of Beef Rub.
- Get of Beef Rub.
- Get 1 cup of Kosher Salt.
- Get 1/4 cup of Ground Black Pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ancho Chili Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Celery Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Rosemary Powder.
Instructions to make Beef Short Rib and Vegetable Kabobs:
- Add all the ingredients for the vinegarette in a mixing bowl. Whisk to to thoroughly combine. Cover and let sit at room temp for a couple of hours to let the flavors meld..
- Combine all the ingredients for the beef rub. Note: Using an old plastic take out container to shake the rub together works great and is a good way to store this rub for later use..
- Preheat your grill to 450°F..
- Cut the beef short ribs into 1 inch cubes..
- Cut carrots into 1 inch long chunks..
- Rough chop the onion..
- In a large mixing bowl add all the vegetables, beef, olive oil, and beef rub. Toss to coat with oil and rub..
- Place the meat and vegetables on a skewers, alternating between each item. CAUTION: Take care when skewering the carrots and Brussels sprouts. Place the vegetable on a cutting board and pierce from the top with skewer, down into the carrot or sprout. This will prevent you from puncturing your own hand..
- Grill the skewers on the grill for about 10 minutes and the flip the skewers and cook for an additional 10 to 15 minutes..
- Remove from the grill. Plate and drizzle with the steak vinegarette..
- Serve and enjoy..
If you find this Beef Short Rib and Vegetable Kabobs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.