Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Chatpata Aloo Naan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Chatpata Aloo Naan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything immediately or that you should completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chatpata aloo naan recipe. You can have spicy chatpata aloo naan using 33 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Chatpata Aloo Naan:
- Prepare of Instant Naan Dough.
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- You need of salt.
- Get of baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- Provide of oil.
- Prepare of curd.
- Take of green chutney.
- Prepare of Dry flour to roll naan.
- Take of For Tikki-.
- Prepare of oil.
- Prepare of cumin seeds.
- Provide of peas.
- Get of ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare of raw mango powder.
- You need of rice flour.
- Prepare of garam masala.
- Take of red chilli powder.
- Take of cumin powder.
- Get of boiled potatoes, mashed.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of For batter.
- Take of all-purpose flour.
- You need of cornflour.
- Use of salt.
- Prepare of Water to make smooth batter.
- Take of bread crumbs.
- You need of Oil to shallow fry.
- Prepare of For sauce.
- Use of mayonnaise.
- Get of red chilli sauce.
- Prepare of red food colour.
- You need of To assemble and serve- onions chopped Butter to grill.
Instructions to make Spicy Chatpata Aloo Naan:
- To the all-purpose flour, add salt, baking powder, baking soda, oil. Then knead the dough with curd..
- Keep it aside for 15-20 minutes. Then take a small section and roll it to form a naan..
- Half cook it and keep it aside. Do the same and prep are half cooked naans..
- Now to prepare the tikki, heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds and ginger-garlic paste..
- Add peas to the pan and roast it. Also add green chutney and mix well..
- After a few minutes add all the dry spices and mashed potatoes. Let the mixture cool..
- Take small sections of this mixture and give it the shape of a tikki..
- Now prepare a slurry of all-purpose flour and cornflour. Dip the tikkis in the slurry and the coat it with bread crumbs..
- Deep fry or shallow fry them in oil..
- Take a bowl and mix mayonnaise, chill sauce and food colouring. Apply the sauce to the naan, keep onions and tikki on it..
- Fold the naan and use butter to grill it or on pan..
- Serve it hot with ketchup..
If you find this Spicy Chatpata Aloo Naan recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.