Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mango Salsa Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mango Salsa Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango Salsa Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The correct temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. You can certainly minimize how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it really is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mango salsa chicken recipe. To cook mango salsa chicken you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Salsa Chicken:
- Provide 1 of ripe mango.
- Use 1/4 cup of drained pickled jalapenos.
- Take 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red onion.
- Take 1 1/2 lb of chicken breast.
Steps to make Mango Salsa Chicken:
- Cut the mango. I've never dealt with this fruit before, so here are some notes: this fruit has a core, but not a pit like a peach or avocado. It is a broad, somewhat flat white seed-looking thing…getting to it is tricky. The fruit itself is fibrous and juicy and sticky. It's connected to the seed so us your knife to scrape the fruit off the seed after quartering most the flesh off..
- Add all ingredients except the chicken to the blender an pulse on a somewhat low speed until you wind up with a thick, chunky-ish paste..
- Thinly coat the chicken and grill until the internal temperature reads 160..
- Remove chicken from the grill, tent with foil, and let rest for 5-10 minutes..
- Plate chicken with your favorite sides and top with the mango salsa you created..
- I grilled corn-on-the-cob on a rack above the chicken that I seasoned with butter, olive oil, Mediterranean sea salt, freshly ground peppercorns, and garlic powder. It seems some of the sweetness of the chicken marinade rose and infused the corn because there was a delicious sweetness to it once I dug in. I recommend duplicating this effort with your own dish. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mango Salsa Chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.